FranklinCovey Certification workshops are intensive and interactive learning experiences, spanning three to five days. They are part of the facilitator certification process for teaching the FranklinCovey curricula, including The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People®, FOCUS: Achieving Your Highest Priorities and Leadership: Great Leaders, Great Teams, Great Results.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND AND WHY
A FranklinCovey Certification workshop empowers your organization's facilitators to teach FranklinCovey curricula throughout your organization. Certified, in-house facilitators play pivotal roles in helping their fellow employees sustain a high-performance culture rooted in enduring principles of effectiveness.
Envision a workplace that's proactive rather than reactive, where focus and direction leave little room for crisis, stress and frustration. Just a pipe dream? Not any longer!
KEY BENEFITS & OBJECTIVES
Utilizing a certified, in-house facilitator of FranklinCovey curricula will have an impact on your organization in the following ways:
- Sustain a high-trust, high-performance culture rooted in effectiveness
- Produce responsible, opportunity-minded employees who think and act more effectively in order to achieve better results
- Enable you to train participants onsite
- Realize your training investment sooner by tailoring the curriculum to the needs of your organization
- Enhance your organization's culture and common language, create trust, and build and empower teams
To become certified to teach FranklinCovey curricula, facilitation candidates must complete the following requirements:
- Attend the appropriate content course
- Participate in a consultation with your FranklinCovey Consultant to discuss implementation
- Complete the licence agreement and facilitator agreement
- Attend a Certification workshop (in-house or public)
- Read the facilitator manual, complete the exercises and view all the videos for the workshop
- Facilitate their first FranklinCovey course and provide a summary of the feedback they receive
For more information, or to register, call toll-free: 1-800-236-5284.
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® - 3.0 Re-Certification